- Methods to estimate the comparative effectiveness of clinical strategies that administer the same intervention at different times. Huitfeldt A, Kalager M, Robins JM, Hoff G, Hernan MA. Curr Epidemiol Reports 2015;2(3):149-61.
- Incentives and participation in a medical survey. Gjostein DM, Huitfeldt A, Loberg M, Adami HO, Kalager M, Bretthauer M. Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen. 2016 Jul 5;136(12-13):1082-1087.
- Comparative effectiveness research using observational data: Active comparators to emulate target trials with inactive comparators. Huitfeldt A, Hernan MA, Kalager M, Robins JM.eGEMs (Generating Evidence & Methods to improve patient outcomes): Vol. 4: Iss. 1, Article 20.
- Is caviar a risk factor for being a millionaire? Huitfeldt A. BMJ 2016;355:i6536.
- Odds ratios are not conditional risk ratios. Huitfeldt A. Letter to the editor, forthcoming in Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. January 2017.